Train The Trainer
Often delivering learning interventions to your team takes skill and standing in front of a group of people needs lots of confidence. Our people need us to engage with them and give a consistent approach when learning, whether in a one to one session or a team. Our two day learning event will give you with tools and techniques that will get the best out of your team and will build on your confidence through practical learning and feedback. We believe that what happens when you get back to the floor or the office is where it all happens and we offer personal coaching interventions to ensure we meet your learning goals in bringing the learning alive. This learning will support anyone looking to engage their teams through impactful learning and the ability to deliver internal sessions.
Why this training course?
By the end of the course you will be able to…
- Understand the benefits of training
- Identify different learning styles and how to approach
- Explain different methods to engage and inspire within a training enivronment
- Demonstrate the skills and structure for delivering a training session
- Develop individual confidence through training practice
- Implement the learning through embedding in the workplace and post-coaching support
What will you learn?
You will have an introduction call with your trainer, to understand a little about you, your role, the company and what training you may be leading. This course is a two day session with one hour coaching support, which will be a call at a convenient time to validate learning and setting goals for future training.
- The true benefits of training
- What makes a great trainer?
- Identifying learning styles and needs
- How to inspire though engaging conversation
- How to structure a group session
- Making it engaging and participative
- Training session practice
- Peer to peer feedback
- Validation of learning
Who should do this course?
Suitable for all who would like to expand their training knowledge Supervisors, Trainers, HR, Training Managers, Operational managers, Head office support and Team leaders
Next Course Dates
Contact us for the next dates