Projects worked on
- Worked with an European telecoms business on an executive search project to strengthen their executive & leadership board. This has enabled the company to push ahead with an exciting way to launch new technology to market and boost a smooth internal organisational change
- In her previous role, and after the acquisition and merger of three separate international marketing companies to create a newly formed full service global marketing business, Kam partnered with senior stakeholders to design, build and implement a unique and innovative employer brand to uphold the values of the existing talent, and using this employer brand to create and deliver an engaging recruitment marketing programme to encourage Employer of Choice attracting new talent to the organisation.
- Working with a national retailer in assessing, reviewing and improving their recruitment process, including the journey for the candidates, hiring managers and the role all parties played in it. This developed into the review, recommendation and build of new recruitment technology used to support the current and future process including an ATS, and building job specific selection tool kits to assess experience, skill set and aptitude.
- While working within the hospitality industry, Kam designed and delivered programmes for a multinational chain to educate the hiring teams at all levels, taking into account cultural differences, encouraging inclusion and diversity in sourcing and selection methodologies, interview techniques including body language and determining the best possible outcome of recruitment campaigns.
- Delivery of effective talent attraction training
- Systems and process to aid employee retention
- Approach to develop HR systems to work as a conduit to operational requirement
- Conduct training needs analysis and develop a strategic approach to learning and development
- Advising and interpreting on a range of policies and procedures and guidelines which impact service development
- Develop an in depth understanding of organisational and individual needs to align to overall strategy
- Lead on recruitment, retention and training delivery to support transformational change and business growth