Projects worked on
- Integration of acquiring companies, involving due diligence exercises, TUPE of employees, restructuring of business brands, closure of sites, retraining of employees into new business systems, harmonisation of terms & conditions, restructuring personnel into new teams.
- Karen is also MD of RTW Checker, providing Right to Work audits, implementing processes to improve Right to Work compliance, representing companies with the Home Office to acquire A* rating, and providing immigration advice to avoid legal issues.
- Karen is also an Enterprise Business Mentor for The Prince’s Trust, providing one to one mentoring support to young adults setting up their businesses – Empowering them to make their own decisions around their business.
- Organisational design
- Due diligence for acquisitions and disposals
- Business restructures
- Succession planning
- Business downsizing & redundancies
- People strategies for business growth
- Talent management
- Right to Work projects (sister company: RTW Checker Ltd)
- Immigration specialist
- Sponsorship/ Tier 2 Sponsorship & Visa expert advisor
- Apprenticeship set up & use of levy
- Employee relations & tricky employment law situations
- Settlement agreements & exit strategies
- Writing legal/company policies & procedures
- Mentoring – including Prince’s Trust Business Mentoring
- Business integration
- Harmonisation of terms & conditions
- Health & Safety, Crisis management, including anti-terrorism guidance
- Create compensation & benefits packages to suit the business needs
- Employment law tendering
- International HR Qualified
Companies worked for Her clients include: Casual Dining Group, Burger King UK, Drake & Morgan, Corney & Barrow, Beds & Bars Group, A2Dominion, Wagamama, Elliotts PR, Fortnum & Mason, Covent Garden Restaurants, Lifespace, Prezzo, Vapiano, Studio Ilse, and UK Hospitality.