Projects worked on:
When a TUPE situation occurs, the most important stakeholder is the employee, Liz is able to strategically determine the best practices to complement existing payroll requirements and post TUPE payroll requirements. This will ensure minimal impact on employees and employers, creating seamless transitions. Liz is able to move payroll frequencies to your requirements incorporating all legal aspects of the planned move. Being CIPD qualified, Liz will not leave any stone unturned or have any legal suits arising from your TUPE process.
- Systems Implementation
Liz has experience in helping clients change their current Payroll/HR systems to their desired requirements. She has helped clients bring their payroll back in house and helped them take control, but has also enabled clients to outsource their payroll systems, providing first class support and project management. Liz is able to liaise with all people at all levels on the project, putting the company and employees first ensuring set targets are achieved.
- In-House Payroll
Liz has extensive experience in running various payroll frequencies (Monthly, Weekly, Fortnightly) from beginning to end. Liz can take care of your entire employee lifecycle whilst simultaneously ensuring all of your HMRC and Pension requirements are met as an employer.
- Level 7 CIPD Qualified
- End to End payrolls
- In house and bureau experience
- EMEA payroll
- Implementation of new payroll solutions
- TUPE Experience
- Payroll Financial Reporting
- Generalist HR Support
- Payrolling Benefits in Kind and P11D’s
- SMP, SAP, SSP, SPL
- Starter/leaver processes
- Contract writing, implementation & execution
- Policy writing and implementation
- Settlement agreements
- Conducting and advising Grievance/Disciplinary and Appeal meetings
- Conducting and advising for Redundancy calculations
- Update and distribution of Employee Handbooks
- Absence and Sickness management
Companies worked for Her clients have included: Burger King UK, InContrast and Novus Leisure to name a few.