Projects worked on
Led and delivered outplacement programmes for both individuals and groups of people facing redundancy at all levels. A couple of examples:
- Oxford Instruments – 30+ people with technical / scientific and managerial backrounds. 90% in employment within 3 months; 100% within 6 months.
- Ashridge Executive Education – delivered group workshops on career management for 25 MBA students and coached on CV development and interview skills.
Projects Tanya would like to work on
- Career Transition – for any business needing to make organisational changes involving redundancies, offering bespoke outplacement programmes tailored for the individual and client’s financial requirements. Outplacement programmes typically include: 1:1 coaching and phone / email support throughout the agreed time period.
- Personal Branding – can be offered as coaching sessions or delivered as a group workshop. An invaluable tool to help individuals and teams recognise that its not enough to be good at what you do, its how you promote this to others – particularly those in positions of influence. This will also cover how to manage on line branding specifically using Linked In.
- Executive Coaching – coaching individuals to achieve more in their current role and / or preparing them for next steps with promotion.
- Global Career Strategy and Management – Assistance for any organisation who is needing to help individuals and their family relocate overseas?
- Executive Coaching
- Career Transition
- Global Career Strategy and Management
- Personal Branding
- Management of online personal branding online including effective use of Linked In
- CV writing
- Effective Interview Skills
- Presentation skills
Companies worked for
Her clients include: Casual Dining Group, Shell, Thames Water, Oxford Instruments, Whitbread, Spirit Group, Diamond Trading Company, CP Ships to name but a few.